Full House Tonight!

Full House Tonight!
Full House Tonight! Saturday Nights after Magpakailanman

Songbird Bulletin!

Songbird Source! on FACEBOOK! Click ME to like!

Saturdays 10:40am after Maynila on GMA7

Full House Tonight
Saturday Nights after Magpakailanman



#R30 #SongbirdTatlongDekada




Custom Search

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's true: David Archuleta is a Regine fan!!!! from The Philippine Star- FUNFARE

From The Philippine Star- FUNFARE by: Mr. Ricky Lo
Tuesday- May 12, 2009




from the article (highlighted)
excerpts from a phone interview:

Anyway David, what have you heard about the Philippines?
"I've heard that it's very hot there."

Aside from that?
"I've heard that there are a lot of amazing singers from the Philippines."

Like who?
" My Favorite is Regine Velasquez. She was actually the one who got me to be an even bigger fan of Mariah Carey because she was singing all those Mariah Carey songs that I've never heard before.
'Wow.' I said, 'Regine is so good; she's amazing'."

(more about David A. at The Philippine Star- FUNFARE by: Ricky Lo 5-12-09)

No comments:

Post a Comment