Kenneth Cobonpue (born July 22, 1968, Cebu, Philippines) is an industrial designer known for his signature designs in natural fibres and materials. Designs mainly focus on nature's forms using rattan, buri, bamboo, and abaca.
Easy to the eye, yet eye-catching. Simple yet sophisticated. Stylish and functional. These phrases capture the brand and the man that is industrial designer Kenneth Cobonpue. His designs have been seen in the movie Ocean’s 13 and the TV show CSI. Celebrities like Lucy Liu, Robert de Niro, Maroon 5, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, and local celebrities like Kris Aquino and now, Regine Velasquez to name a few, are his clients. When it comes to furniture, the Italian race ought to be forewarned that it is now a Filipino taking over the world one home at a time.
Proud to be Pinoy!
Thank you Kenneth Cobonpue for posting this!
Songbird Source! on FACEBOOK! Click ME to like!
Saturdays 10:40am after Maynila on GMA7
Full House Tonight
Saturday Nights after Magpakailanman
Follow Asia's Songbird
- Regine Velasquez Worldwide Largest Facebook Page
- Regine Velasquez Twitter Fan Page
- Regine Velasquez Instagram Fan Page
- Songbird Source! Facebook Page
- Regine Velasquez Official RVMM
- Regine Velasquez & Ogie Alcasid Facebook Page
- Regine Velasquez Facebook Group
- Nathaniel James Facebook
- Nathaniel James Twitter
- Fan ka ni Asia's Songbird Regine Velasquez kung...
- FANTASY Album Facebook Page
- RV formspring.me
- RV Plurk
- mon1enararauno's youtube channel