Here is the secret! Exclusive!
* olive oil (extra virgin)
* chopped garlic,onion and tomato
* anchovy but if you don't like it you can use tuna
* pitted black and green olives
* you can also put mushroom
* capers and fresh basil
* salt and pepper
"Ito na yung sinasabi ni mang Gerry. First hit olive oil then put anchovy madudurog yan nang kusa so just let be. Then saute' garlic,onion and tomato.Let it simmer mga dalawang minuto tapos you can already add the olives,caned mushroom,capers and basil. Sabi in mang Gerry pag nagigisa ka raw'' add your seasoning already.But insted of salt and pepper lang nilalagyan nya ng konting patis .Now, i dont really know how to measure so i use my senses."
2. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Trim the fat off the rack of lamb.
4. Place the fat off the rack of lamb.
5. Place the lamb in a baking pan and rub it with salt, pepper, barbeque seasoning, and olive oil.
6. Place the pan inside the oven for 30 mins.
7. Take out the pan. Puor puttanesca sauce over and around the rack of lamb. Add baby carrots and potatoes as well.
8. Bake for another 9 mins.